Graphic Design Agency based in Bristol
Talk to us about your brand design, logo design, business cards, brochures and flyers.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Book a free consultation call to discuss your business needs
2. Go through our 'Define Your Brand' process to clarify your concept
3. Book a Clarity Consultation call to chat through your brand vision
4. We create your logo, colours, typography style and brand guidelines
5. Receive all your design assets & brand style guide within 2-3 weeks
6. Launch your new brand and attract your ideal clients!
Our Brand Design Package
- 'Define Your Brand' Process with strategic assignments
- Brand Clarity Consultation Call to discuss your brand vision
- We'll create a brand vision moodboard to kick things off
- Once approved, we'll create all branding elements including:
- Primary logo, secondary logos & website favicon
- Colour Palette with 6 brand colours and all colour codes
- Typography set with headings, body and accent fonts + files
- A sample text paragraph style for your website and documents
- 4 Brand graphics and pattens to add character to your brand
- Social media templates kit with 6 design styles
- 3 rounds of amendments throughout the process
- Complete brand style guidelines document
Optional ad-ons available at an additional fee:
Business cards, flyers, brochures, pop-up banners, illustrations.
Client Success Stories
All Your Questions Answered
+ How does it work?
At the beginning of the process, you'll receive a welcome pack detailing everything you need to know as well as your 'Define Your Brand' process assignments. This will be a strategic questionnaire that will aim to clarify the foundation of your business, your audience and your brand identity. Following that will be the fun part - the creative assignments on Pinterest that will really help bring your creative vision to life so we understand what you have in mind. Once you return your completed assignments to us, you can book your Brand clarity session with us. We'll chat through your questionnaires, clarify anything you're not sure of and start putting together your colour palette, brainstorm ideas for your typography set and look at the logo styles that you're drown to. After our call, our expert designer will turn your questionnaires, inspiration board and notes from the call into a bespoke brand identity.
+ How many revisions do I get?
You get 3 revisions with your package. We'll get the first draft of your brand deign ready for you within 3-5 days after your Brand Clarity call. We pay very close attention to all your feedback and comments and within the next 2-5 days we'll get back to you with your next revision, and so on...
+ What if I don't like the final version?
It is very unlikely that you wouldn't like the final version as we'll be working under your creative direction taking into the account all your inspirations and feedback. Should you not like the final version, we'll ask you to pay a small design supplement and we'll make necessary amendments in order to make it perfect for you. This is highly unlikely as most of our clienst find their perfect fit at second or third revision.
+ What will the final product include?
Once we're done designing your brand, your assets will form a personalised Brand Design Toolkit which we'll deliver digitally. We'll also bring everything together into a bespoke Brand Guidlines document so that you know how to use your new brand identity.
Your Brand Design Toolkit will include:
- 5 LOGO FILES (Primary logo, Secondary logo, Favicon for web)
- ALL EDITABLE SOURSE FILES (JPG for print, PNG for web)
- 6 COLOUSR PALETTE (PMS RGB, CMYK, HEH VALUES)
- TYPOGRAPHY (Heading 1, HEading 2, Heading 3, Body, Accent)
- BESPOKE GRAPHICS (Unuque patterns to differentiate your brand)
- SOCIAL MEDIA STYLE (6 templates for consistent updates)
Brand Guidlines document will bring everything together:
The first part will consist of the key elements of your brand foundation outlined by you in your branding questionnaire:
- BRAND STATEMENT (What your business is and what it does)
- VISION (What is your vision for the future)
- MISSION (How does your brand benefit it's audience)
- STORY (How does your brand engages with it's audience)
- VALUES (What values does your brand stand for)
- ESSENCE (What is at the heart of your brand)
- POSITIONING (Where does your business sit in the market)
- VOICE (How does your brand ocmmunicate with it'saudience)
- BRAND VIBE (What is the overall look and feel of your brand)
The Second part will consist usage guidlines of the key elements of your Brand Style uniquely designed for you by our team:
- PRIMARY LOGO
- SECONDARY LOGO
- COLOUR PALETTE
- DOCUMENT DESIGN STYLE
- BESPOKE GRAPHICS
- SOCIAL MEDIA STYLE
Everything will be delivered to you as a digital folder that will sit within a private client portal on our system forever, making sure that all your branding is fully backed-up and nothing ever gets lost or deleted.
+ How long does the process take?
The duration of the first part of your process is totally up to you - you can take as long as you wish to go through it. We suggest that you move through your branding assignments swiftly so that we can start creating your brand design as soon as possible. From the moment you submit your completed assignments to us, we can get you booked in for a call within a week or two. If you would like to book your Brand Clarity call in advance to give yourself a deadline, you can do that too - it's totally up to you! We usually revise within 3-5 working days so the design process will take between 2-3 weeks.
+ What do I need to have ready before we start?
Nothing! Our process includes an end-to-end guidance and support to go from nothing to a beautifully styled brand within ~2-3 weeks. All you need is your amazing business idea.
+ Why should I buy this?
Getting clear on your brand identity is important for every business owner - it helps you explain what your business is about to your audience so you'll be able to convey the value much faster. A consistent and recognisable visual brand identity will help you convey professionalism, be memorable and recognisable online and offline. The Brand Design Package and all the assets within it should be used as a basis for all branded materials you create for your business - wether it's designing your business cards, creating your product brochures, designing your website or creating your social media assets. Our Brand Design Package will help you stay consistent, recognisable and trustworthy to your audience.
+ When can we start?
We can start right away. First step on the process is always our 'Define Your Brand' Process. You're welcome to take as much time as you like with that. Once you're done with your assignments you can book a call with us and we'll get started.