Up your marketing game with our free 52 weeks visual impact challenge!
The sooner we realise that injecting ‘who we are’ into ‘what we do’ is super powerful, the better.
Showing our prospective clients what we are about and how would it be like to do business with us should be on top of our ‘to do list for 2017’. Visuable brand photo-shoot and website packages were created with this philosophy in mind. Allow me to show you how to showcase your brand personality on a day-to-day basis by supplementing your professionally taken "brand images" with quality documentary style visual content in order to seamlessly carry your brand across all your marketing channels.
With this in mind, I am launching a FREE 52 WEEK VISUAL BRAND IMPACT CHALLENGE that is aimed at helping small business owners, like me and you, to inject personality into your business, showcase just how good you are at what you do, and make your ideal clients fall in love with you! People buy from people they know, like and trust - as they say - so if you can showcase what kind of person you are using quality visual content that resonates with your audience, you'll be well on your way to winning the hearts and minds of your ideal clients!
Every Friday throughout 2017, I’ll be sharing prompts, photo assignments and photographic techniques via my Instargam account to show you how to create brand content ‘The Visuable Way’ and improve your visual marketing skills for many years to come!
How to join:
- We are kicking off on 6th of January 2017 on Instagram.
- First follow @visuable on Insta to get notified about our weekly prompts.
- Then every Friday at 8am, we’ll post a photo assignment for the week, e.g., "Workspace" Image - take a photo of your workspace. Post - Tell us where you like to work from most and why.
- You then share your weekly photos on your own Instagram and have them appear in our challenge feed by tagging them with #visuablebrandimpact
- If you don't have an Instagram account yet, now is the best time to get one, follow this link to get started.
- On Thursday the 5th of January, you'll receive an email with my top tips and tricks to give you a head start.
From next Friday, visit #visuablebrandimpact on Instagram as often as you can to see what other people are posting, get new ideas for visual content, engage, like and comment on other people’s photos and watch your follower numbers rise!
If you've missed the starting date, don't worry - you can join anytime! Just head over to #visuablebrandimpact on Instagram and find the latest prompt. Catch up on the ones you've missed on the days when life is boring and you are not sure what to post.
How you will benefit from taking part in our Visual Brand Impact challenge
Over the course of the year, you’ll:
- Learn photographic techniques that will drastically improve visual content that you produce for your business
- Get tons of ideas for visual content marketing that will boost your brand’s visibility
- Learn how to inject personality into your business and create an exciting and memorable online presence
- Connect with entrepreneurial community, increase your brand engagement and follower count
It's time to up your visual brand game! Lidia x
***WEBSITE LAUNCH PARTY*** Say hello to a new, compleatly revamped @bettysbirds - The Creative Party Gurus! . . . . . #visuable #visual #visuals #social #socialmedia #digital #contentmarketing #visualmarketing #branding #brand #webdesign #squarespace #bristol #bath #southwest #startup #entrepreneur #biz #business #womeninbiz #bristolbusiness #smallbusiness #webdesign #contentstrategy #actlocalbristol #bristol247 #instabristol #website #brandupstyle
Become a Visuable Insider!
Get our bi-weekly value-packed newsletter with the latest web design, photography, branding and marketing trends and exclusive studio insights delivered straight to you.
We respect your privacy and will never send you spam.
Read our Privacy Notice.
If you have business friends who could benefit from taking part in our 52 week visual impact challenge, please share this blog with them so they can join the fun. See you on Instagram! Lidia